Code Of Conduct
- Respect towards myself and others will be the highest priority.
- Confidentiality is essential and will be maintained at all times.
- Active participation and engagement will be offered for each activity.
- Every attempt will be made to be honest about weaknesses and struggles.
- Power struggles will be left outside.
- Trial and error is both expected and encouraged. Everyone has permission to fail.
- Positive feedback and encouragement will be offered and received.
- Personal goals will be established and measured throughout the process.
- Willingness to be uncomfortable promotes growth and change.
- The primary objective will be finding a balance between valuing self and valuing others.
By participating in The Man’s Group you understand that you are attempting to change how you relate to the world and those around you. You understand that this can either strengthen your current relationships or seriously disrupt them. You understand that it requires two people to fix an unhealthy relationship and that personal changes within you are not a guarantee that it will improve your relationship with your spouse or partner.