Why The Codependency Project Was Created
Awhile back, I taught a series called Affinitas, which is latin for ‘RELATIONSHIP’. The class focused on how to have healthy relationships with others, with your community, with yourself, etc…
After the series was finished, I received lots of questions from individuals asking HOW to start changing their bad relationships. That’s when I realized that there needed to be a practical, hands on collection of lessons and experiences that helped people learn how to have better relationships.
And so, The Codependency Project was born.
What’s In The Project
- 5+ Hours of Audio Lessons—Each of the 24 lessons are intentionally about 12-15 minutes in length so you can listen to one each day on your way to work, while out walking, or getting ready in the morning.
- 152 Page E-Book—Download instantly and get started in the next 5 minutes.
- 29 Worksheets—Step-by-step instructions on how to get the most out of each project.
- 24 Hands-on Exercises—We don’t want to just give you more information. We want you to actually change. That’s why at the end of each episode, there is a practical exercise for you to do. By doing those exercises, you will actually start to see yourself change.
The 24 Topics That Are Covered
- Evaluating Your Family
- What Is A Healthy Family
- Family Secrets
- Dysfunction, Neglect, and Abuse
- What Role Did You Play In Your Family?
- “Shoulding” On Yourself
- What Triggers Your Codependent Behaviors
- Feeling Guilty All The Time
- Mind Reading, Time Traveling, and Telling The Future
- Know What You Want
- How To Start Valuing Yourself Appropriately
- Learning How To Say ‘Thank You’ and Then Shutting Up
- Stop Avoiding Your Problems
- Why Covert Contracts Don’t Work
- Hyper-vigilance and Your Broken Radar
- How To Be More Honest With Others
- Just Say ‘NO’
- How To Let Others Help You
- Who Are You Attracted To?
- It’s Dead Horse Day
- Why Being Passive Doesn’t Work
- Sacrificing and Being A Martyr
- Are You A Control Freak?
- Stop Trying To Fix Everything
We Know The Project Isn’t For Everyone
Change isn’t always easy. Change usually means you have to endure some level of discomfort and struggle. And not everyone is ready to make that commitment.
And that’s okay.
But if YOU are ready to do some hard work so that you can have really good relationships, then The Codependency Project can help you get there.
Get The Codependency Project TODAY
What People Are Saying About The Project
Here’s some comments we’ve received from those that have gone through The Project:
- “This project is changing my life—it works… that’s all I can say.”
- “I can’t believe the difference. I’m becoming my own person.”
- “Thanks so much for giving me these tools.”
- “I’m not perfect, and I’m still a work in progress, but at least I feel I can breathe and I am free.”
- “Thank you so much for this. I really need it.”