- Top 5 Therapeutic Movies (For Now)
- 9 Most Common Automatic Negative Thoughts That Make Life Harder
- Broken Handles
- What Does A Good Counselor Look Like?
- Affinitas—Week Two—Relationship With Your Family
- A New Therapeutic Technique
- 7 Facts About Feelings
- What The Spider In My Bath Towel Taught Me About Trauma
- Subscribe To The Updated Podcast
- Affinitas—Week One—10 Rules Of Relationships
New Resource—Feeling Words Chart
Being able to have the words to express your feelings is an essential skill to healthy communication.
I’ve recently come across an excellent Feeling Words Chart that will help you:
- Gauge how intense your feelings are.
- Help you clarify if they’re good or bad.
- Help you find more specific words for what you’re feeling.
There is a printed version of the chart available as well. Enjoy.