Talking To Your Kids About Sex
Talking to kids about sex is not easy for a lot of parents. They feel embarrassed, dirty and/or “sinful” when discussing such things. Other parents may be lacking specific information or be confused on just how much to talk about. This class will help you address the following issues:
- The importance of safe sexual conversations.
- How to neutralize the embarrassment around “dirty words”.
- When should I have “THE TALK” with my child.
- What does a basic “Sex Talk” look like.
- Practical and safe ways to talk to your kids about pornography.
- How parents can deal with their own painful sexual experiences.
- Question-and-Answer time to address any specific issues and give practical hands-on advice to parents.
- Because of the nature of the topics covered, the class is best suited for adult attendance only.
Currently, there are no classes scheduled. If you would like to host this class at your church or group, please contact Paul at 503-863-4074 for more information.