- Top 5 Therapeutic Movies (For Now)
- 9 Most Common Automatic Negative Thoughts That Make Life Harder
- Broken Handles
- What Does A Good Counselor Look Like?
- Affinitas—Week Two—Relationship With Your Family
- A New Therapeutic Technique
- 7 Facts About Feelings
- What The Spider In My Bath Towel Taught Me About Trauma
- Subscribe To The Updated Podcast
- Affinitas—Week One—10 Rules Of Relationships
Sometimes life just doesn’t work out the way we want it to.
Whether you’re struggling with behaviors or feelings that are becoming disruptive or need newer tools to relate better with those around you I will be able to help provide a road map and skills to get you to where you wan to be.
Types of Individual Counseling
Abuse & Trauma Recovery
This includes sexual abuse as children, adolescents, or adults, rape, incest, molestation, emotional, verbal, or physical abuse, and neglect. Read More…
I work with both men and women struggling with pornography use, compulsive masturbation, voyeurism, infidelity, etc… Read More
This includes ministers and clergy in personal crisis, loss of faith, Why do bad things happen to good people?, Is God punishing me?, experiential faith, etc…
This includes introspection and understanding of “Who am I”, family dynamics and impact on current relationships, boundary setting, people pleasing issues,co-dependency, perfectionism, controlling personalities, career choices, fears, phobias, etc…