For those who have lived their life in fear, here are a few questions that need some answering. Take 2 hours, find a favorite coffee shop and start writing.
- What are you putting off because of fear?
- List out all the reasons you tell yourself to keep putting it off.
- What is that costing you—personally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, relationally, financially—to postpone action?
- If you don’t take any action, where will you be in 6 months, 1 year, 5 years?
- What’s the worst case scenario if you did take action?
- What could you gain—personally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, relationally, financially—if you risked taking action?
- What would you like to do that truly excites you?
- What would you do if you were guaranteed not to fail?